Monday, April 12, 2010

Entry no. 4 - Sunrise & Midnight


Another day, another game.
I just wrote that because it rhymed...

So, had a good time whilst taking these pics, it was a bit unexpected because I had no photo shoot planed, but the mood was right, the wardrobe was great and the places I stumbled upon were beautiful :)

I like the fact that you can set the atmosphere light on SL to your liking, it's a very useful thing.
Sunrise is by far my favorite setting.

So, I came upon a couple of great places as I usually do... wondering about with no destination in mind.

Created with flickr slideshow.
 
Store from the first pics @ Malt (191, 103, 22)
The oriental bar @ .:MALT:. Village, Malt (130, 9, 22)
The Fruit hangout & japanese scriptorium @ *Petit Ange* Main Store, YABU (11, 11, 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment