Sunday, April 11, 2010

Entry no. 3 - The Black Widow & The Tardis


Where mah geek peoplz at?!

---END OF TEXTZ LINGO---

Ok, so my inner geek just totally lashed out big time after watching the first episode of the new season (or series) of Doctor Who with Matt Smith (he ain't Tennant, but... I'll give him a chance).
Of course, after watching a heck lode of youtube fandom vids on my favorite doctor and googling like a mad person, a brilliant idea lit up the inside of my skull: DO A SL SEARCH ON "DOCTOR WHO"!

Yes, yes, YES!
*fangirl squeel*

So, I found this great HUGE Doctor Who/Sci-Fi playland (they had the stargate, THE STARGATE!)
So, they have a vast collection of models, avatars, everything Doctor related, and a whole bunch for free!

Needless to say, I spent most of the afternoon (ok, day) playing around pretending to be the mysterious Black Widow trying to take over the Tardis and seduce a David Tennant cardbord cut-out (yeah, I know).
FYI, the Black Widow isn't any official character, that's just what I call myself when I donn my Awesome/Amazing Thriza dress from Bliss Couture with my red geisha spiderweb headpiece.
I kinda feel like a superhero... or more like a vigilante. I'd rather vigilante. They're cooler.

If you ever put together a dapper (yes, I use words like those) and original vigilante or villain outfit and want to have play date with me, leave me a message and I'll don my black silk and give you an ass kikkin'.

;-D

Created with flickr slideshow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment